Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mural: Day DONE!

I was correct.  I was done.  But I got it cleaned up and it looks lovely with the ger pushed into place.  I really like the way it turned out.

So here is the long shot of the finished project...


More detail of the right side...


...and the left side...


I did tone down the glaring brightness of the green on the grass.  It was just too eye popping for my taste.  And I added some Przewalski's horses in the background of the thing.  I added them as they did NOT want my camel in the foreground, therefore I do NOT like them.  They are not part of my original idea and do not fit.  But they are okay.  And when I moved the ger, two of them got covered up.  HA!

However, when Trotter Khan wants his camel...



Trotter Khan GETS his camel.  (I didn't have a robe, but we did have some of the hats...NONE of which fit my gigantic head.  Still funny, though.)


No comments:

Post a Comment