Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mural: Day 3

...technically Day 2 1/2. I didn't spend ALL day working on the mural as I had regular paperwork and such to do but I did get a bit more covered. On we go...

First, here is a peek down the wall of the right side to show (sort of) how far back it goes.


And here is a more straight on view of the right side...


Down behind the left side...


And a more straight on view...


I may go over the grasslands bit with an umber wash because it turned out a touch too...electric green for my taste. I think a nice overlay of a light brown will tone it down just the right amount.

I also picked up paint for the clouds today so hopefully on Monday I will be done with this project. Again I am a lot happier with this than I thought I would be. I seemed to be concerned for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment