Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fun With Camouflage

So I did this at work yesterday but I didn't want to add this to my mural posting. The head of IT asked me awhile back if I could paint over some wi-fi routers they were installing in the great hall. He wanted them to be hidden somewhat since they are white plastic boxes and would stand out quite a bit from the brick. I told him that wouldn't be a problem and he asked me Monday if I could go ahead and get that done for him.

After I got my hands on a lift and gathered my paint together, I turned this...


...into THIS.


And then I continued with the other two.

Before...


After...


Before...


After...


It was pretty fun, but it wasn't until I got to the third one that I realized I was exhausted from clenching the lift with my frikkin' toes! It kept wobbling and while I was painting I was subconsciously freaking out. Neat! But the best part is that the client (i.e. the head of IT) LOVED them. Always a plus when you can make the bosses happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment