Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Doodlin'...

This is what happens when I get bored. Either while at work, home, or "other"...I usually try to have a sketchbook or barring that...


...work papers that I may or may not need again.

Sometimes I get lucky and find a whole piece of paper (or the back of something to be thrown out). Let the doodling begin!


I recommend mindless doodling. It helps my thinking processes immensely. Just blank out, doodle, and let whatever answers you are looking for wash over you. It's like graffiti zen.

4 comments:

  1. LOVING the Mountain Lion, John!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I actually sent a sample to several folks up there right before they unveiled "Luke". I call mine "Artemas". Perhaps after the Stegeman cup they will re-think my offer...

      Delete
  2. Jumped to your blog from Tony D's. LOVE the Mountain Lion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One of these days I'm gonna work up a full treatment. I've got a couple of others on here somewhere in the past entries (I think one was in a Braves outfit and the other was a basketball version).

      Delete