Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Commission Work and Exercises

Finally I am posting! I'm not kidding when I say I'm working. I really am! And I know I have not been a faithful blogging Paintmonkey this year, but I think I've done pretty well all things considered.

Here is the commission I did for a Christmas gift (thereby precluding me from posting it last week).



I had a lot of fun with this one. I did it the same way I did the gorilla this summer and I like the way it turned out. It was a gift for the client's mom and according to the client "she loved it!". So, mission accomplished!

And here is what I do when I'm watching the Falcons get beat on Monday Night Football while Drew Brees makes NFL history...



I imagine what Johnny Cash would look like as Wolverine...apparently.

I'm not done with 2011 though! More to come before the New Year!

UPDATE: I MADE IT!!! I just noticed the archive numbers and I have posted 52 updates for the year 2011! Okay so technically I didn't post one every single week but I'll take the average! Paintmonkey for the win!!! (And again, I still have one or two more so I will (again...technically) have more than met my New Year's Resolution! Woohoo!)

1 comment:

  1. "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die...." *SNIKT*

    ReplyDelete