Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Truth In Advertising

First of all, I am aware that I did miss yet another week. However, what I have coming up is well worth the wait! My baseball ink and watercolor is coming along MUCH better than expected and I am very excited. Hopefully in the next couple of days. Now on to today's business!

I have made no secret of the fact that I dislike politicians. But I have a real distrust of politicians that make a grab for power using extremist rhetoric and are usually trying to undo that which benefits us all. Like the EPA or the Clean Water Act. You know, those annoying little things that don't allow corporations to poison the living hell out of all of us to make a buck.



I think I have heard this joke before but a buddy and I were talking last night and this idea hit us. A special thanks to Cap'n Tony for the assist on this one! I know it would actually be hard for politicians to be MORE obvious with who they are truly beholden, but this would just make it simpler to plainly see it in written out in jacket form.

No comments:

Post a Comment