Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hey everybody, it's the "Thank You Chicken"!

I know it's a rooster. But yet again, I like the way "Thank You Chicken" sounds. Again, only because it makes me laugh. Anyways, I just finished my first official pen and ink/watercolor! Since my friend Denise (Font Queen) was ever so generous as to donate a set of Rapidographs to me, I felt that she should have a thank you gift for such a spectacular present to Paintmonkey Studios. She had told me of a liking she and her son had for chicken decor and she had liked the one that was the first ever prize for the Paintmonkey Studios Facebook challenge. (More on the second challenge coming soon!)

So I decided that I would combine the two things and create her a chicken with the new pen set and splash on some watercolor to finish the image. So here is my thank you gift for a brilliant new medium for me.



Angry little sucker, isn't he? Roosters just always look angry.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on this angry guy! He's too perfect! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete